Last updated 34 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Does the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company by powering it with data, reporting, and analytics excite you? Using your business instincts and technical creativity, you will partner with our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing team to generate insights that will allow them to quickly and accurately see how initiatives are performing. You'll be a phenomenal fit for this role if you enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, are super collaborative and aren't afraid of being wrong.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing Analytics
- U.S. Bachelor or higher degree, or its equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a closely related field of study
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Strong knowledge of Website Analytics (customer journeys, web log data, success metrics etc.)
- Experience in using at least one scripting language (Python, JS, HTML, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with senior management, translating data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- Comfort operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualization tool such as Tableau
- Ability to work comfortably with a command line interface
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience with Git
- Some exposure to the field of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with in statistics and regression analysis
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science
More about our team
Atlassian is over a decade old, but our team is much younger. We'll have to blaze new trails to enable important growth decisions, so we're constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. We're self-proclaimed unicorns that are able to distill highly complex analytical terminology and concepts into concise and easily consumable language, and we interface directly with marketing leaders to transmit that knowledge effectively. We've been described as quick and scrappy, but thorough, because we're dedicated to an agile methodology that enables moving fast while still ensuring high quality deliverables. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions in our data, and we use various types of testing to prove those assumptions right (or wrong). It's all about enabling Atlassian to grow by delivering the right data in the right way to partners across the company.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.