|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure Compute and Azure Data are actively looking for Program Managers in Redmond, WA and Atlanta, GA
Are you passionate about cloud computing? Are you motivated to find ways to improve systems and processes?
Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organization meet your business challenges. It’s the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favorite tools and frameworks. To delight customers in a Cloud First world, Microsoft delivers highly available online services with cutting edge features and innovative functionality lighting up on a regular basis. We are seeking candidates at all levels who love to engineer solutions from concept to production.
Join us and make a difference to millions of people across the planet building one of the largest distributed systems on the planet: the Microsoft Azure team.
If you are interested in learning more about Azure, feel free to check out our landing page here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/.
- 5+ years of Program Management / Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering OR equivalent work experience
- Passion for the next problem, the next experiment, the next customer
- The ability to partner closely with both internal and external customers and partners
- Knowledge of the market and industry: competitors and customer needs
- Strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of cloud services
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to prioritize, plan, and track large scale programs
- Demonstrated track record of self-directed execution even when faced with ambiguity
- Ability to learn from setbacks and incorporate feedback with a growth mindset
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms and solutions
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.