|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Office 365 Enterprise Cloud team works with Microsoft’s largest enterprise and government customers to deliver features that meet their specific needs and unblock cloud adoption. Our team is building the key technologies to enable and accelerate cloud transition for every enterprise customer.
We have close and ongoing relationships with the biggest corporate names in the world. This immediate access to our existing customers and their needs gives us critical input to the challenges they are facing today and the solutions we need to provide tomorrow. The team has a proven success record of bringing in millions of enterprise seats to Office 365 and is focused on the next wave of innovation to accelerate growth. The field is diverse with many opportunities and challenges across, identify lifecycle management, hybrid configurations, collaboration, security, privacy, compliance, search, and service operations excellence
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is excited to use data to answer hard problems, and ready to make an impact on the experience of Enterprise Customers with Office 365 service. Utilize their capabilities in predictive modeling, text mining, clustering, anomaly detection, forecasting methods, and/or other advanced statistical techniques.
We hire people with diverse multi-disciplinary backgrounds, engineering and analytical skills, business experience, relentless curiosity, and a motivation to improve product quality and business outcomes with data. Our work is highly varied and offers abundant opportunities to focus on many different data science techniques and aspects of the Office 365 Enterprise Customers experience.
- End-to-end ownership of the data science process, from understanding business requirements, data discovery and extraction, to model development and evaluation.
- Effectively communicate the analysis and findings through interactive visualizations, documents, and presentations to stakeholders.
- Deliver the models to production system by applying quality engineering principles.
- Knowledge of and experience in statistical and predictive analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in Data Scientist field
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets is required.
- Experience in delivering data science solutions to real production systems impacting large scale of customers and deep understanding of data science engineering lifecycle process.
- Masters/PhD degree in Computer Science specializing in Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, or a related quantitative field.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.