|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Ensure production equipment is safe, clean, and functional
- Install, troubleshoot, diagnose problems, repair, adjust, and perform routine preventative maintenance
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g. multi-meter, laptop)
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, trouble shooting and repair of production machines
- Troubleshoots and repairs complex electrical/electronic problems with equipment, PC logic controls, CNC, Lasers, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and external Input/Output (I/O) devices where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
- Use a variety of tools and diagnostic equipment to perform job functions
- Analyzes and troubleshoots reoccurring issues and creates an ROI to support the change
- Completes work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Maintains inventory of company supplied tools
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service\
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Detect and report faulty operations, defective material, and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Serves as a Technical Trainer to the other R&M Technicians
- Other related duties
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience required, or combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum five (5) years Electrical troubleshooting and repair experience required, or combination of education and relevant experience (Certified Electrician preferred)
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Proficient with basic hand and power tools
- Ability to read and understand operation and maintenance manuals
- Must have the ability to read drawing and schematics
- High mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced understanding of electricity, pneumatic, hydraulics, and power transmission
- A strong understanding of lock out / tag out
- A strong knowledge of industrial power controls & electrical skills
- Ability to safely use forklifts, bucket lifts, and scissor lifts
- Familiar with PLC Controls/CNC Machinery
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups