|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day, and tolean in and learn what matters most to our customers.
TheMicrosoft 365 Consumer SubscriptionLifecycleteamplays a critical role indeveloping world-class customer experiences thatdrivesubscriber base growth.We takean experiment-based, growth marketing approach,partneringacross go-to-market, finance, research,and engineeringteams todesignand land experiments andinvestmentsthat move the needle oncustomer experience, and on the business.
The focus of thisroleis togrowour subscriber basefor3rdparty Retail and Appstore channels.These channelsrepresentacriticalopportunityto grow our subscriptionbusiness,andyouwill play apivotalrole intransforming these motionsandincreasing retentionforthesecustomers.
- Assess current customer experiences, usinginside-out and outside-intechniques
- Identify opportunities to driveretention and growthinsales channels, in the product and through our customercommunications
- Design, run and analyze experimentsto prove or disproveyourhypotheses
- Build, cultivate, and maintain close relationships across marketing, finance,dataand engineering teams.
- Develop a thoughtful roadmap of investmentsto drive shortand longer-termgrowth, influencingpartner teamsand driving execution to land theseopportunities
- Provideregularanalysisof the impactfromdeliveredinvestmentstowardteam OKRs.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a keen sense of urgency
- Independent self-starter who can manage through highly ambiguoussituations
- Experience with subscription lifecycle,product roadmapsand experimentation
- 3rdparty Retail or AppStore marketing experience abonus
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsand ability collaborate withothers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.