|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our 5G Unity Cloud QA team that is based in the Acton, MA office.
Design, execution and automation of functional, system and performance test plans for wireless/networking protocols and content services on the Microsoft 5G Unity Cloud platform.
The ideal candidates are expected to have hand-on experience in testing software with embedded systems. The following qualifications are important:
- Ability to quickly learning new technologies and methodologies
- Experience with DevOp, CICD or Agile process
- Experience with Cloud Native architecture, RH, OpenStack, vMware, Kubernetes
- Knowledge with 2G/3G/4G/LTE VNF and 5G Core CNFs
- Strong Test case automation skills in Python
- Fluent with TCP/IP networking protocols and Linux
- Experience with web services testing is a plus
- Hands on experience with Spirent Landslide or DevSol or Ixia loadCore tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.