|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Modern Life Marketing organization is looking for a creative, hands-on and mission-driven Growth marketer to maximize Windows lifecycle contributions to Microsoft’s larger consumer growth. This role will help define and execute growth across all lifecycle activities rising to better understand Windows customers, insights and how best to serve them across Microsoft’s consumer offerings including Microsoft 365, One Drive, Teams, Xbox Game Pass, and many more.
Windows is one of the world’s largest network businesses, with over 1 billion monthly active devices. Each customer on each device
With increased investment and leadership sponsorship, the business is looking for a strong product leader to take it to the next level.
What you'll be doing
- Growth Hacking:
- Identify, develop, and test growth hacking tactics across the customer lifecycle to increase customers engagement and love of Windows and Microsoft services.
- Own, audit and optimize customer journeys across hundreds of experiences across Windows.
- Cross Functional Leadership:
- Bring together dozens of cross-functional teams to help driving the Windows experience
- Setup more effective cross-functional RoBs across engineering, finance, and marketing to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention of Microsoft experiences on Windows, setting clear targets and owners who need to be accountable.
- Be the voice, ambassador, authority, and owner of the Windows lifecycle growth efforts in senior leadership meetings
Engineering Roadmap Prioritization
- Lead discussions about roadmap prioritization across workstreams and lifecycle stages
- Set and maintain a high bar of prioritization and success criteria; make tough calls to “stop” and “double down” as necessary
- Develop a vision and products to enable faster experimentation, velocity and agility across Windows
What you should have
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in product management and growth (i.e., growth hacking, acquisition, retention, customer lifecycle, subscriptions, user experience, and optimization)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments; excited about figuring out solutions to complex problems and executing on them.
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Exceptional problem solving across a variety of business challenges both marketing, operations and technical arenas.
- Great EQ and collaborative communication skills across diverse audiences, ability to influence and drive change through others including senior executives.
- Be a risk taker and willing to question the status quo.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, matrix environment, deal with ambiguity, and create clarity for people and teams.
- Ability to communicate complex business issues in a straightforward and precise way, cutting through extraneous details to highlight the real root cause of business issues and identify potential solutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.