|Job Type:||Full Time|
Online meetings and meeting rooms are a powerful tool to connect people across spaces, organizations and geographies. With Microsoft Teams Rooms, it has never been easier and more accessible to convert any space into a rich AV collaboration experience. Managing these rooms to ensure that they are updated, healthy, and secure is our core mission. We are the Microsoft Teams Rooms Managed Service and we aspire to ensure that every room provides a great meeting experience, every time. Learn more about our service here.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to help build and evolve our partner ecosystem. If you are passionate about enabling customers through industry collaborations and have a deep technical and business curiosity that will power a revolutionary device management service, we want to talk to you.
The opportunity to evolve and improve how we work, collaborate and connect comes along just a few times in a career. The extraordinary times we are in makes our mission to enable great meetings one of the great imperatives of the modern workplace. Bring your passions, insights, and curiosity to form this great new future.
- Contribute to a growing partner enablement program with technical guidance, business insights, and customer engagement collaborations
- Develop and drive a business rhythm with channel partners to track and support strategic customer opportunities
- Work with partners in product marketing and field sales to incorporate customer/partner feedback into marketing programs and sales strategies
- Design, create, and curate customer/partner success metrics and dashboards to measure program KPIs
- Navigate and negotiate potentially complex business scenarios in order to prioritize customer choice and equitable partner opportunities
- Agile, creative, and customer centric problem resolution in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Thoughtful and well-communicated product feedback to engineering that grows customer and partner value in the online service
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management, Product Management, or Business Development with a proven track record of growing and maturing partner engagement ecosystems
- Customer/Partner obsession: ability to quickly build a rich understanding of various stakeholder priorities to synthesize a set of service and program constructs to meet those needs.
- Track record of collecting and maturing data sets to measure customer value and program success
- An ability to embrace ambiguity as opportunity and approach each new situation as a growth opportunity
- Excellent written and oral communication, skilled cross-team collaboration, and consistent application of empathy to understand customers, partners, and stakeholders from their perspective
- An ability to incorporate new information and openness to apply it to an established mindset or opinion
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, applied sciences, business administration, or related field
- Experience in audio/visual, telephony, or networking technologies and industries
- Experience designing, building, or operating online services
- Product management experience defining and documenting product requirements for development by engineering or operations teams
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.