Last updated one month ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The job includes but is not limited to the following main duties:
- Handling, verification, acceptance and put-away and distribution of all deliveries within Creganna-Tactx Medical storage points or buildings.
- Accurate receipt/update of deliveries against Purchase Orders in the system, with consequent inventory update.
- Daily put-away and organization of the materials stored in the warehouse and other areas, including ongoing housekeeping/maintenance of these areas.
- Maintain traceability and update systems for all materials.
- Picking /kitting/issuance/delivery of materials to the production areas, through kitting processes, and/or servicing of internal production line point of use kan-ban systems, immediately responding to line down situations due to material shortage.
- Communicate /Liaise with Production Team Leads /Supervisors and other Functions and deliver materials support services to all manufacturing areas based on agreements reached.
- Maintenance and accurate update of inventory management documentation and in all systems database locations/stock locators systems recording accurate information for all materials movements.
- Prepare and submit inventory reports /metrics periodically as required by business needs.
- Perform materials cycle-counting as required, recording and publishing results.
- Participating in /carrying out investigation on inventory error root-cause analysis and corrective/preventative action activities.
- Utilize lifting and handling equipment provided for the movement of materials
- Adhere to all procedures/SOP’s within the company, and specifically those affecting the Warehouse area.
- Adhere to all Company Quality requirements in relation to materials handling, materials preservation or documentation
- Adhere to all Company, Local and National/International Health & Safety Regulations, policies and procedures
- Self-motivation, working with limited supervision
- Ability to prioritize and organize and multi task to perform daily workload cross-functionally
- Responsibility for timeliness and quality of own work
- Adaptability within ever changing working environment
- Computer literacy/proficiency, ERP/Oracle experience/MS Office products
- Handling of hazardous materials/chemicals will form part of the role
- Achieving target inventory accuracy within all warehouse storage areas
- Previous experience of working in the medical device industry environment preferable
- Proven track record of excellent time keeping & attendance is essential
- Ability to lift 50+ Lbs.
- Experience using FedEx, UPS, and DHL services
TE Connectivity's Shipping & Receiving Teams perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing shipments. They follow shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements. The Shipping & Receiving Teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment. They process freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents. They also route merchandise to destinations.
What your background should look like:
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation