|Job Type:||Full Time|
Recent events and new legislation across the cloud industry have highlighted just how important risk, compliance and data protection are to our customers. Customer focus on Security, Privacy and Compliance will be critical for our customers who migrate and operate in the cloud.
We must run on trust!
If you are looking to drive innovation and passionate about protecting Microsoft and customer assets in the cloud, the M365 Growth + Experiences Engineering Group has the right role for you!
We are looking for a Program Manager who can help our team deliver customer facing engineering services focused on risk, compliance, privacy, data protection, and more.
This position is highly visible with significant customer facing responsibility focused on all 3 clouds including Microsoft 365, Azure, and Dynamics cloud services.
Come join us and make Microsoft the most trusted cloud!
- Deliver customer facing services offered by our engineering team with expertise in risk, compliance, privacy, security, and data protection.
- Manage direct customer and field engagements to cultivate customer success and mitigate customer concerns
- Identify new opportunities based on customer insights and the product strategy
- Develop comprehensive plans that align engineering efforts to the opportunities you identify
- Plan, facilitate, and communicate project scoping, execution, issue tracking, and customer adoption
- Iterate on the solutions you pursue based on feedback and learnings until results are achieved
- Experience with customer facing or consulting service delivery globally
- Ability to translate customer engagement and insights into success measures and offer requirements.
- Experience developing and executing against program timelines and logistics
- Extremely strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, with experience running cross-divisional projects
- Cloud compliance, Data governance, GDPR and risk management experience a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.