|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is re-envisioning how organizations manage project-based services. Our team's charter is to build the newly launched Dynamics 365 Project Operations for project-based organizations to deliver every customer engagement on-time and within-budget through an end-to-end solution for sales, planning, resourcing, delivery, and billing so they can run their business optimally. We achieve this through integrating deeply connected capabilities leveraging the best of Microsoft Project, Azure, Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
We are looking for an experienced, driven engineer to join our growing product team and help us envision and deliver our aspirations. We are looking for a senior engineer who is passionate about solving large enterprise business problems at scale and develop a new class of services for our customers. If you are comfortable working in a start-up environment, wearing multi-disciplinary hats of both technical and functional lead and are motivated by solving hard business process problems with technology then this could be the position for you.
- Design, develop, test & support features, experiences & solutions for end-to-end business scenarios over the full stack using modern development technologies
- Collaborate across diverse engineering teams to solve challenging problems for large-scale business SaaS applications
- Accountability for the quality, usability & performance of features
- Debug and handle customer reported issues
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years’ experience and skills in building online cloud-based SaaS applications
- Demonstratable coding, debugging, algorithm design and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience
- Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement, CRM, Finance & Operations or AX 2012) experience
- Passion for improving software quality and engineering excellence
- Experience in developing, debugging and maintaining code in object-oriented languages and database querying languages
- Background on services and cloud computing
- Prior experience building business centric web applications and latest web development technologies
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.