|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our mission at Microsoft is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our partner ecosystem is at the forefront of bringing this powerful mission to life and it’s the Global Partner Solutions(GPS) ISV Sales organization that will drive the transformation of this ecosystem to accelerate cloud growth for all partners and Microsoft. As a Partner Dev Manager (PDM) in GPS, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your advanced skills in strategy and execution to drive one of the fastest growing businesses at Microsoft that is at the leading edge of the industry shift to cloud services.
The Partner Dev Manager (PDM) role in the Global Partner Solutions ISV Sales organization is key to Microsoft’s partner management strategy. The PDM is a business development role that aligns to a profile of partners and is accountable for driving the account development and management of a set portfolio of partners. The PDM provides business leadership as a strategic partner advisor.
The goal of the PDM is to drive partner enablement and business growth based on their partners’ strengths and priorities. The PDM will work across the Microsoft organization to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings and partner success. He or she will guide partners through their transformation journey to build new cloud capabilities & solutions that generate growth and innovation.
The successful Partner Dev Manager will develop deep internal and external relationships to drive Financial Services ISV partner success. The PDM is a strong influencer and orchestrator to align Microsoft & partner resources for business impact. The importance of the role is evident in Microsoft’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship.
The outcome will be to drive long-term revenue, cloud consumption and digital transformation through a set of practices and solutions leading to workload and/or industry-based Co-Sel
- Help Financial Services ISV partners transform and grow their business in the cloud by developing comprehensive Partner Business Plans for a portfolio of partners to identify short and long-term strategic goals and tactical execution.
- Build strong relationships with Microsoft and Financial Services ISV partner resources to design new Cloud Business solutions across Microsoft’s Clouds.
- Ensure clear governance with partner executives and establish joint priorities to identify transformation opportunities. Identify an effective path to market with solutions and Go-To-Market (GTM) activities.
- Guides partners to build a solutions portfolio aligned with market opportunities and defines roadmap to evolve to multi-cloud (Azure, Power Platform and Microsoft 365).
- Build & Develop solutions aligned to a partner plan with evaluated ROI ensuring that new offers are taken to market in ways that show differentiation and are positioned for success.
- Drive performance management of partners through monthly/quarterly reviews to review overall business performance across the organization and to measure against partners’ transformation goals and business plan. Drive continuous portfolio optimization of partners’ performance as measured by revenue, pipeline, and partner impact.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, sales, and partner management
- BS/BA degree
- Deep understanding of Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance) digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, capabilities and solutions that generate partner growth and innovation
- Working knowledge of enterprise software management practices, including selection, deployment, and management processes
- Exceptional ability to articulate both business and technical value of Microsoft cloud services to Financial Services ISV senior business and technical decision makers
- Track record of creating repeatable best practices on campaigns, workshops, and sales readiness
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging with senior executives
- Ability to work in an abstract, cross-organizational boundary and cross-discipline manner
- Ability to lead across a multi-disciplinary virtual team
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.