Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is looking for an experienced leader and people manager to lead a team of Business Systems Analysts and developers supporting the delivery of back office finance capabilities. As part of the IT Business Systems team, this role will establish a partnership with our Global Finance Accounting and Procurement organization in support of key initiatives and cross-functional programs. In this role, you will be responsible to coach and manage team, delivery commitments and prioritization with stakeholders and execute to the committed roadmaps.
More about you
On your first day, we'd love you to have:
- A deep understanding of key Procure to Pay, Record to Report Quote to Cash and Record to Report business processes (AP, Procurement, Payables, A/R, Order Management, Customer Account Management, Revenue Management, Cash/Collections) and are capable of translating complex processes into technical requirements.
- 12+ years of hands on experience with leading SaaS ERP/ Finance systems in an agile environment.
- 6+ years of people management experience.
- Proven leadership experience and ability to formulate innovative ideas, convert to actionable plans and take responsibility for the execution of such plans.
- Comfortable interacting with highly technical team members to design, project manage and implement solutions.
- Experience with end to end implementation of complex accounting and finance systems at a high growth company.
- A strong analytical discipline to the team and are constantly finding ways to optimize/automate the existing financial tools and integrations by taking a hands-on approach in dealing with configuration/system settings
- Data-driven, pragmatic and bring a relaxed, enthusiastic attitude while dealing with ambiguity.
- BS/MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
More about our team
Atlassian is over a decade old, but our team is much younger. We'll have to blaze new trails to enable important growth decisions, so we're constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. Key to this growth is bringing in the right talent - and valuable analytics are paramount to that effort. We've been described as scrappy, but thorough because we're dedicated to an agile methodology that enables moving fast while still ensuring quality deliverables. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions in our data, and we use various types of testing to prove those assumptions. It's all about enabling Atlassian to grow by delivering data in the right way to partners across the company.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.