|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity’s Quality and Reliability Engineering Teams requires knowledge in technical Quality Assurance systems and engineering practices. Knowledge of root cause and corrective action skills and the ability to use quality tools to resolve identified product, process and systems issues. Requires knowledge of process development and process control systems, providing the ability to support qualification and manufacturing activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develops, establishes and maintains quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet site, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Works closely with the development group to create control documents including Quality Plans, PFMEAs, Risk Management documents, Qualification Plans, Test Methods/Validations, inspection techniques and sampling methods.
- Executes statistical analysis, reviews and updates procedures, protocols; and submits Document Change Orders.
- Responsible for customer complaint tracking, trending, follow-up on investigation reports, corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs), and generating reports as required.
- Performs capability assessments and reviews product assessments/qualifications (establishing appropriate testing).
- Provides all planning necessary to assure an effective product acceptance. This includes, but is not limited to, inspection instructions, equipment and gauge requirements (GRR) and sampling plans.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
What your background should look like:
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 3 - 5 years experience in quality systems applications, with a strong understanding of ISO 13485 Standards.
- Experience with planning and integration of quality processes and objectives into production processes
- Six Sigma or ASQ certifications preferred
- Computer literate: able to use word processing, databases and spreadsheet programs.
- Superb written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Must have experience with statistical methods.
- Demonstrated competency with verification and qualifications for processes, equipment and components.
- Capability to read, analyze and interpret customer prints, GD&T, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- Ability to multi-task, to meet deliverables and to think creatively.