|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Agreement Pricing Analyst Position is responsible for conducting agreement pricing analysis, evaluating agreement related price requests and run DOA process, track contract performance and support management to ensure the overall profitability of direct billing clients by utilizing all TE pricing systems and resources.
What you will be doing:
- Assist Agreement Pricing Manager with business and market analytics for direct customer bids / RFQ’s by performing strategic pricing analysis and overall profitability analysis of the business opportunity
- Support new program negotiations and collaborate with customer focus teams to align strategies
- Perform Pre-Bid analysis and consolidate data for the evaluation of RFQ’s and proposals
- Report via scorecard and tracking software, compliance to agreement volume requirements and track overall agreement performance in the business unit
- Ensure proper commercial documentation of all performance “backend” programs and incentives on agreements along with their terms and conditions (volume rebates, scale programs, price guarantees, etc.)
- Assist in conduct monthly and quarterly performance reviews for agreement portfolio with Sales and Product Management Teams
What your background should look like:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Engineering
- Minimum 4 Years of applicable pricing/commercial analysis experience
- Understanding of complex bid/RFQ processes
- Self-motivated and effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Able to work with global cross-functional team efforts focused on process implementation & execution
- Strong PC abilities; expert Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of database and spread-sheet applications is required
- Green Belt Certification is a plus
- Experience with SAP and Advanced Pricing Software also a plus
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups