|Job Type:||Full Time|
Each and every day, the Shopping and Commerce Team brings an insatiable curiosity to the table, challenging ourselves to reimagine what is possible and what can be accomplished with our products and services. Together, we are helping to shape the future of shopping and commerce with the latest set of powerful consumer services and solutions across a variety of formats to delight our customers around the globe.
To help us drive this exciting work forward and evangelize features in our consumer-facing Shopping & Commerce solutions, we are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Principal Program Manager. Working closely with the rest of your development team you will have the opportunity to identify, design, prioritize and drive new features/capabilities on innovative and novel opportunities for this business.
A great candidate for this role will have a strong pulse on the latest innovations in the industry and have the ability to successfully conceptualize and articulate future competitive innovations for their core product. While there is a high degree of collabroation that comes along with this role, we value those who can work independently, remove barriers, embrace change and operate effectively with ambiguity. A high level of integrity and consistent demonstration of a positive “can-do” attitude with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material will help you succeed.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, designing, prioritizing and driving new features/capabilities creating break-through end-user experiences
- Understanding unexpressed user needs and turning those into product features
- Coordinating and orchestrating product requirements
- Collaborating with development, design, marketing and other partners to create features/products
- Driving internal and external partner relationships that are critical to success
- Working closely with a feature crew throughout the engineering lifecycle
- Driving analysis and support of investment decisions and offering business perspective to influence key strategic decisions
- Proactively identifying issues that impede business group success and providing solutions/recommendations
- Internalizing and modeling Microsoft's commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion
- 4+ years of experience in Product/Program Management delivering hardware, software and/or services
- Experience in the Shopping / Commerce / Marketplace / Ecommerce space
- Demonstrated experience leading, influencing and driving collaboration
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple partnership relationships simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to define organizational priorities, establish roadmaps, and sustain the process and artifacts
- Clear communicator who understands the value of different mediums
- Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and to drive meaningful/rationalized results out of the ambiguity
- Experience in/knowledge of affiliate marketing/coupons/cashback
- Experience in/knowledge of online media/Ads partner landscape
- Experience working in a mobile app development environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.