|Job Type:||Full Time|
Windows Commercial Devices – Windows Commercial Outbound Product Marketing Manager
Windows is at the center of a revolution that now sees over 1.5 billion people around the world using our products every day. Now, in a post-pandemic world, the value of the PC as a productivity and connectivity lifeline is more apparent than ever. We are seeking unconventional thinkers and leaders to tackle the challenge of building the next wave of growth within Windows through creative and innovative data-driven marketing strategies.
We are the Windows Commercial Devices Product Marketing team and we’re focused on empowering businesses and schools of all sizes to achieve more. Our team is all about making an impact and having fun along the way. Honesty, a win-together attitude, and a good sense of humor are our building blocks for a strong cohesive team. We are self-starters, ready to challenge the status-quo and we have a deep passion for technology and the impact it enables.
We are looking for an Outbound Product Marketing Manager who will own the external facing messaging and value proposition of Windows 10 Pro, the commercial version of Windows used by most businesses around the world. We are looking for someone who is not only creative but also analytical in their problem-solving approach, who is not only able to challenge status quo but is also able drive change through action.
You will work closely with our worldwide GTM teams and partner with silicon and OEM partner marketing teams to create campaigns to drive consideration and sales of devices built using Windows 10 Pro. You will need to balance high level strategic thinking with a “can do” attitude and an ability to get hands on to drive action. You will need to understand our marketing approach, evaluate investments, programs and campaigns, and recommend changes across multiple functional areas. Success will be defined by your ability to find opportunities, create alignment, and drive change.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in Windows – we’d love to meet you.
You will work across Window inbound marketing and product teams, Microsoft 365 marketing teams, research, WW GTM and channel team and ecosystem partners to create go-to-market strategy and execution to grow Windows Pro devices awareness and market share among commercial customers:
- Develop product value proposition and messaging frameworks for our offerings.
- Design GTM campaigns from ground up to drive Windows brand love, awareness, and growth in commercial.
- Drive commercial device awareness, retention, and transaction by working with broader marketing organizations and ecosystem partners.
- Partner with WW GTM and marketing teams to rethink and innovate marketing programs to drive effectiveness.
- Leverage data both internal and external and primary and secondary sources to understand customer preferences.
- Lead the positioning, messaging and creative for Windows Commercial owned & operated resources
- Build and promote customer evidence including written case studies, testimonials, videos.
- Develop strong relationship with the Windows, WW GTM and channel, Microsoft 365 marketing and PR teams to create stories showcasing commercial devices through the voices of customers.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work in an ambiguously defined environment.
- Experience partnering with OEM, channel, and/or retail marketing organizations
- Experience leading marketing asset development and execution with creative and media agencies.
- Experience in B2B sales strategy and marketing
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing.
- You must genuinely LOVE the industry, and Microsoft’s role in shaping the future – anything less just won’t do.
- Confidence to speak up for customers and external partners across marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required. MBA or equivalent experience a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.