|Job Type:||Full Time|
“With our Power Platform, we are enabling anyone with a big idea and the passion to make a difference to maximize their impact and transform their organization for the better.” – Satya Nadella
The rapid growth of the Microsoft Power Platform has been powered by organizations across the globe investing in leveraging low code as the accelerator for their digital transformation ambitions. Power Virtual Agents is part of the Microsoft Power Platform since November 2019.
Power Virtual Agents enables subject matter experts to create and maintain high quality virtual agents to help their customers through natural language chat and voice without the need for machine learning experts, data scientists or programmers. Learn more about it here.
We are the Applied Science team within Power Virtual Agents. Our team develop leading natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML) and deep learning techniques all the way to production code. We are looking for UX developers to help us in our mission.
- Build well-designed, production-level, client-side features
- Follow best practices in design and development (coding standards, unit testing, etc.)
- Work closely with applied scientists to ship UX features with NLP and ML dependencies
- Work closely with the product team to understand business problems, collect, and analyze data
- Build compliant instrumentation that captures ML model performance against business goals
- 2+ years of industry experience in production services and web client development
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience building accessible, maintainable, and production-quality client code with TypeScript, React, Redux and webpack
- An eye for visual design and experience working with designers
- Passion for delivering high quality, delightful, and ML-powered user experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Background in Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.