|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a pioneer? Do you have an unwavering focus on delighting customers? Do you want to define the user experience for cloud powered devices that will define the future? We are looking for talented, passionate engineers like you.
Microsoft announced Windows 10X - our newest addition to the Windows family. Windows 10X is the next generation Windows OS built to run on next generation form-factor devices from Microsoft and a host of other OEM partners! Our team, Cloud-Powered Windows Devices (CWD), builds innovative user experiences for category-creating hardware with mobile information workers and EDU opportunities in mind. The software we build brings life to next generation form-factor devices like the flagship Surface brand as well as competitive devices built by our close OEM partners.
We are looking for passionate and driven software engineers. Whether you love building user interface or, full stack feature development, we are interested in talking to you.
- Work in close partnership with a team of diverse and talented software engineers, program managers and teams across Windows
- Partner with architects and technical leaders across the organization to deliver end to end solutions to complex features
- Drive product health during development, deployment and in-market stage
- 5+ years of engineering experience using C/C++
- 2+ years of engineering experience in Windows programming
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Problem solving, design, coding and troubleshooting skills proven over multiple product releases
- Proven ability demonstrating design and implementation of complex end-to-end features and solutions
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To see all our team’s openings, search for #wdxjobs on our careers page.