|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Identity Division is searching for aSeniorProgram Managerwithdeep customer empathy, apassion for design, andastrong desire to learn.
In our deeply connected world,consumers and enterprises alike turn to Microsoft’s identity division to give them secure, convenient, and trustworthyaccess to their most critical data.Millions of customers interact withMicrosoftservices eachday, andhaving afriction-free and beautiful experience forsigning in and signing up forthe cool stuff we build is critical totheir happiness and Microsoft’s success.
In this role, you would be responsible forthefront doorfor Microsoft.You wouldbuild new capabilitiesand support infrastructure improvementsinIdentity’sconsumer and enterprise sign-in and sign-up experiences, partnering with teams acrossMicrosoftto deliver featureswhich drive customer satisfactionandbusiness resultsfor our partners. This is asolidlysenior level role in its scope and opportunity for impact.
There is a lot of cross-company collaboration, so you’ll need to love this kind of work and be proficient at creating and maintaining positive, productive relationships. There will be many opportunities to experiment, learn, and apply a growth mindset. Since this role is about how customersinteract withthe world of Microsoft, having a history of building great user experiences and using data and analytics to improve upon them will serve you well.Since you’ll be working ona UX platformthat spans a broad set of concernsboth insideandoutsideof Microsoft, the most important skill for this job is the ability tomanageand prioritizecomplex– and sometimes conflicting – requirements whilebuilding andmaintainingtrustwith customers and partners alike.
The MicrosoftIdentity team is a fun, inclusive, and collaborative community who are committed to working closely with customers and each other. Wepride ourselves on buildingstrong relationshipswith our customers so we can deeply understandtheir requirementsand deliver solutions thatnot only satisfy their needs but exceed their expectations. Wealso build these same relationships within ourteam, andare looking for people who arejusteager to collaboratewithin our groupas they areexternally.
If thissounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, we’d love to hear from you! #IdentityJobs
- Listen to customers to understand how to driveusersatisfaction
- Partner with user research, designanddevelopment to build newfeatures
- Collaborate withpartners across Microsofttobuildcoherentsign-in and sign-upexperiences
- Partner with ourdevelopmentteam to improvethecore UX infrastructure that supports ongoing featuredevelopment
- Experiment and usedata and analyticsto discover insights into ways to improve or change theproduct
- Setting a clear strategic direction within a wide range of complex requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science, or related industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience in program management or related business experience defining and creating software featureswith userexperiences
- Excited by the challenge ofinterestingtechnical problems
- Desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groupsandfind win/winsolutions
- Ability to solve problems by leading withcustomerempathy
- History of usingdata,analytics, and experimentationtodesign and improveproducts
- Familiaritywith user interface designprinciples
Abilityto meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirementsarerequired for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.