|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and limitless thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas because we are better together? Do you admire what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Data and Artificial Intelligence (Data & AI) is one of the most strategic & fastest growing businesses worldwide at Microsoft. In fact, Data & AI represents a massive $138B market opportunity. Given our mission to build THE hyper growth business for the company, there’s never been a more exciting & compelling time to be a part of the Data & AI business at Microsoft!
We’re looking for an exceptional strategic thinker, sales programs leader, sales execution driver, and cross-team collaborator to accelerate AI adoption across industry with differentiating and outcome-based solutions. The primary focus is to design and implement AI-led sales programs and solutions which are differentiating in the market, drive industry transformation, accelerate Azure AI success, and pull through the broader Data, Analytics and Azure cloud opportunity.
This role will own the accountability for growing AI adoption across industries by generating pipeline and driving pipeline velocity with AI-led sales programs and driving conversion of pipeline and programs into Azure AI, Data and Analytics consumption. You will partner across Microsoft organizations (e.g., sales, partner, marketing), to develop and drive execution of AI sales programs, including development and successful landing of simplified and centralized seller guidance.
Primary accountabilities for this role include:
Increase AI adoption across industries by creating and landing successful AI and AI-led industry sales programs, solutions and plays:
- Translate technology into customer-centric outcome-based business value scenarios. Document the messaging and aggregates sales programs and assets for sellers to drive AI-led industry solution success.
- Lead the design, documentation and implementation of successful AI and AI-led industry sales programs and plays
- Provide industry and programs thought leadership, drive the development, review and sign-off the collateral for each sales program based on the customer perspective and focused on seller adoption and scaling programs through partners
- Coach the worldwide sales field including individual contributors and sales managers for effective execution of each sales program
- Role model the seller behaviors and skill set for successful execution of each sales program through customer engagements, deal coaching workshops, 1-many training events, and 1-1 engagement with sellers and sales managers
- Partner with AI sales leads, marketing teams, partner organization, engineering and other to drive effective AI program development and landing
- Unblock and accelerate deals for the field through sales program creation, landing and evolution
Own the worldwide business results and insights for AI and AI-led industry sales programs:
- Accelerate Digital Transformation by increasing AI adoption across managed industry accounts
- Accountability for the growth and target attainment of the worldwide AI consumption business
- Actively drive and manage the performance of the AI sales programs
- Accountability of AI sales program pipeline generation and velocity at the geographical, segment, and workload levels
- Demonstrate positive sales programs impact on AI consumption
- Identify, capture, and communicate customer, partner, and seller feedback and insights on sales program effectiveness and use this to inform the sales strategy and program evolution, as well as surface through key business review rhythms
- Anticipate issues and influence Corp teams on improvements needed across programs, products and GTMs to improve pipeline, Microsoft’s win, rates and accelerate customers’ projects
Demonstrate thought leadership internally and externally in AI to create impact through influence.
- Depth of knowledge on the problem and opportunity space from the customer perspective as well as the industry Digital Transformation scenarios that are led by AI
- External and Internal thought leadership engagement and activity to raise awareness of Azure AI value and business outcomes
- Learnings and insights on the strengths and weaknesses of competitive offerings and market trends related to Azure AI
- Expertise on the seller perspective including the effectiveness of specific plays, guidance, and collateral as well as the keys to delivering a simplified, consistent seller experience for this solutions space
Key Experiences, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
Program Strategy and Execution:
- Structured thinker with demonstrated execution. Able to structure strategy and follow through to successful landing and impact.
- Cross-group collaborator. Proven experience working with diverse teams of different functions (technical, sales, marketing, engineering, partner etc.) towards a shared vision, engaging stakeholders and driving team to outcomes.
- Growth Mindset. Passion for learning (technical and soft skills), searching for and implementing practices from others; trying, failing, and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit.
- Leadership / Influence. Proven ability to lead, inspire and mentor members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations, as well as to influence decision makers, influencers, and peers' external stakeholders (partners, customers).
- Excellent Communicator. Strong people, negotiation, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Market insights. Understanding of Azure AI services, and competitors value prop / differentiators.
- Demonstrated ability to translate technology into business outcomes and value. Particularly by developing customer-centric outcome-based solutions messaging which brings technology together.
- Customer experience in cloud solutions. Experience engaging with enterprise customers in the sales, architect, or product marketing roles for AI solutions.
- Business results accountability. Experience in roles that had primary accountability for business results including revenue targets and KPI execution.
- AI/Cloud Depth. Knowledge of and experience in cloud-based data platform workloads preferably AI workloads.
Strategy development and rollout. Experience developing and landing sales strategies or other business strategies for cloud solutions at scale.
- Performer. Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- Experience. 7+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Preferred: Certification in domain-specific technologies (AI, Analytics, Apps).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.