|Job Type:||Full Time|
Commerce Financial Services is part of Commerce & Ecosystems organization and is responsible for delivering millions of transactions and one great experience for licensing, purchase, billing and financials within Microsoft. We are responsible for the design and execution of programs that safeguard the critical processing of revenue transactions and financial recognition throughout a complex ecosystem of services that process $60+ billion of Microsoft's revenue.
Commerce Financial Services is evolving its consumer and commercial revenue systems and you will be part of a team that is responsible for defining end to end experiences for existing services that enable and protect Microsoft’s critical revenue and financial services. You will also be responsible for designing and executing programs that supports service reliability during Microsoft’s most critical periods. This position requires cross-organization collaboration with Microsoft’s Engineering, businesses and stakeholders on scope, execution, and evolution of revenue and financial systems and programs.
- Deal with a high degree of ambiguity to and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Define technical roadmaps and requirements for engineering deliverables.
- Planning and prioritization of engineering backlogs.
- Ability to represent program strategy and tactical deliverables and progress to senior leaders.
- Have outstanding cross-discipline and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Have a passion to drive process improvements to maximize our efficiency and impact of the team.
- Have the drive to speak objectively and constructively about what is working well and what needs to improve and help make change happen.
- Foster an inclusive workplace environment.
- 3+ years of program management experience with enterprise-scale, multi-tiered systems.
- This position requires knowledge of Azure stack and engineering design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and translation into functional specifications.
- Track record of shipping secure, high quality solutions on-time.
- Excellent communication skills at all organization levels.
- Able to develop feature roadmaps to enable future business capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related sciences required.
- Proficient with Agile software development methodologies.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.