|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a marketing technologist, an expert in implementing and working with the latest and greatest marketing automation technologies to drive revenue?
Do you live for collaboration with other passionate, high-performing folks in a virtual team?
If you’re obsessed with marketing technology, live and breathe marketing architecture, bringing marketing campaigns to life energizes you, and you daydream of driving global revenue, this Marketing Technologist role may be the right one for you.
Microsoft’s Global Demand Center (GDC) is responsible for driving scaled marketing and sales capabilities, leveraging cutting-edge technology, and innovating marketing & sales practices to deliver billions of dollars a year globally for all our commercial business solutions (Applications & Infrastructure, Business Applications, Data & AI and Modern Work & Security).
Our marketing technology stack supports all of our commercial products, 1,000s of marketers, billions of dollars in spend, billions of dollars in revenue for sales, 40+ languages, over 10,000 digital and in person events, and tens of thousands of sellers.
This is a mission-critical role with substantial scope, complexity, executive visibility, and has a large opportunity for impact.
In this role, you’ll work with a high-visibility, top-notch team of pros across multiple teams and disciplines to define, deliver, and streamline global standards for transformative marketing events at Microsoft. You’ll be a critical part of a high-profile, long-term global initiative, working with the latest digital marketing technologies.
If you’re ready to help create the future of marketing at Microsoft, this is the team for you.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Making key marketing technology initiatives real, end-to-end, with a cross-organization virtual team; being highly cooperative and confident in driving from conception to global execution to support global strategy
- Documenting business and functional requirements, designing a technical solution, defining the operating model and procedures to execute, training and supporting users
- Evaluating marketing technology, identifying the latest and greatest, and bringing components to life together in real-world use at scale on the marketing automation platform (MAP)
- Understanding intricate business and technical requirements and constraints; leading and driving the effort to translate those requirements into strategic marketing solutions
- Collaborating deeply across diverse teams and disciplines
- Consulting on complex usage of the MAP
- Supporting the global rollout and daily operations for Microsoft’s marketing automation platform, including testing, troubleshooting, and support
- Documenting key MAP processes and procedures as they develop and evolve
- Participating in team triage and planning sessions
- Helping to ramp up, train, support and mentor marketing technologists around the company
- Staying up to date on trends and technology in the technical marketing landscape
- Ambitious, self-directed self-starter, eager to dive right in and optimize the platform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to improve process, streamline technology, and improve performance
- Demonstrated expert skills in troubleshooting, analysis and logic
- Hands-on experience in a marketing role using Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Experience in a B2B marketing role focused on running marketing campaigns and demand generation
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Demonstrated skills in some form of technology (ie. web / coding / database technology, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in computer science, marketing or business
- Three or more years using Marketo
- Marketo certified expert
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.