|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Cloud Marketing team is looked for a seasoned web marketing manager that can create and drive the web customer experience for the Security, Compliance and Identity (SCI) program at Microsoft. Using customer and market insights, this role will be the voice of the customer to define and influence innovative experiences that increase customer satisfaction and drive engagement and purchase intent. This role will collaborate very closely with partners to lead the web strategy and ensure strategic execution of the mission and vision is successfully achieved. The ideal candidate must also possess strong communication, project management and teamwork skills and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven and high pressure environment.
The Web Marketing team has a vision to create engaging experiences that build trust by inspiring, educating, and supporting customers throughout their online experience. Our charter is to manage and continually optimize and test our worldwide web properties to drive engagement, product purchases, leads and trials. We are a fast-paced group with a focus on always advocating for our customers, getting things done, simplifying anything and everything, and having fun doing it. You will be in the middle of it all, helping to make decisions that impact customer experiences, acquisition funnels, and global web marketing sites.
- Act as Web lead, business stakeholder and customer champion in advocating for the SCI web experience
- Build web site strategy and experience brief in coordination with assigned creative agency and project stakeholders
- Identify experience gaps to understand customer satisfaction, motivation, etc and develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors
- Establish specific KPIs and ensure necessary reporting is in place to measure effectiveness and optimize results.
- Interact with business stakeholders to obtain, clarify, and verify requirements for projects and ensure content is effective in driving intended behaviors
- Build and document a web brief that clearly outlines project objectives, scope, research inputs and plan of action
- Work directly with development and operations teams on build-out, prioritization of tickets, clarification of requirements, etc
- Conducts weekly, monthly, quarterly business readouts to key stakeholders to ensure business, experience and operational goals are being tracked and met
- Develop actionable plan to improve the in-market performance of site/program
- Use customer and market insights to develop hypotheses and create a test-and-learn plan for improving experiences and functionality across the Events web ecosystem. Optimize in-market experiences to meet customer's needs and channel KPIs through continual testing and adjusting based on customer feedback.
- Inform and influence colleagues and cross functional teams to successfully achieve goals
- Ensure customer and business data drives all plans, activities, decisions.
- Effectively analyzes data to make decisions, define new strategies, and deliver measurable results.
- 5+ years’ experience in a related marketing role
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously amid ambiguity and in a highly collaborative organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with peers and across multiple business teams, with an ability to forge partnerships at all levels of Microsoft.
- Motivated and enthusiastic self-starter that uses data to strengthen the impact your role, and the role of Microsoft, has to people everywhere
- Demonstrated ability for strategic, outside the box thinking to solving problems
- Thrives in organizations that constantly adapts and evolves based on the customer and business needs
- Strives for excellence in everything we do
- Fosters an Inclusive work environment, open to taking and receiving feedback
- Work with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Outcome oriented, with an emphasis on creating “wow” experiences for our customers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.