|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you excited about the future of gaming and its continuous evolution? We just launched new consoles (Series X/S), we’re aggressively expanding off console (xCloud, PC), and we’re delivering games through a growing subscription service (Game Pass).
Can you utilize research, quantitative analysis, and financial information to help frame discussions and provide business critical insights? We partner with other teams across Xbox to evaluate partnerships, content investment, acquisitions, and other strategic alternatives. You will be responsible for providing financial support across multiple
Are you equally comfortable completing co-op missions as well as solo campaigns? We work across Xbox and Microsoft to solve complex problems by listening and generating ideas, providing and incorporating feedback, and driving alignment across teams. You will also work independently on various work streams and own various deliverables.
If this excites you, press play.
- Develop analytical models to understand and drive effective decision-making in investments across acquisitions, partnerships, content, and marketing
- Understand the impact of different business models and how to price and track the performance of various initiatives across Xbox and Xbox Game PassPartner and present analyses and recommendations to various leaders across the Finance, Business Development, Gaming Strategy, Corporate Development, and Marketing organizations
- Provide performance updates on projects and business lines in both scheduled and ad hoc meetings within Finance and externally with our business partners
- 5 years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, corporate strategy, product management, business planning and/or other quantitative or technical fields
- Demonstrated comfort with strategic ambiguity and proven ability to draw insights from broader industry trends
- Crisp communication skills (both oral & written) and demonstrated executive presence when presenting to audiences of all levels
- Passion for the gaming industry and its future
- BA/BS degree from an accredited four-year University in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Statistics, Math or other related field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.