|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure.com is a global marketing website serving millions of visitors each month and is critical to our Azure customer acquisition funnel. We are looking for front-end UX engineers, with strong React experience, to help us scale with the business growth. In this role you will help us shape the future of the Azure Pricing Calculator and other pricing experiences on Azure.com
- Developing and extending existing web applications on a global scale for one of the most visible digital properties - Azure.com
- Provide design guidance,PoCs, and code reviews to other teammates
- Fully own delivery of features in our online platform and SRE support once shipped
- Front-End UX Engineer delivering agile solutions to engineering team to scale to the business growth
- Develop high quality, modular components in React and Typescript
- Technical expertise in various areas of software engineering and track record of successful project delivery.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with cross-team problem solving ability.
- Experience building accessible web applications and interfaces using a componentized design language.
- Experience with integration and functional UX testing frameworks
- Experience architecting solutions for new tools and spearheading changes to an existing codebase
- Intimate understanding of redux and state management in complex applications
- Thorough understanding ofReact synthetic events
- Thorough understanding of OOP and functional programming best practices
- A deep understanding of responsive web design and accessibility.
- Passion for internal collaboration with code reviews and knowledge sharing.
- Experience with web fundamentals, application performance analysis and improvement.
- Ability to define estimates, roadmaps and contribute to site strategy – from ideation to articulation to delivery.
- Abilityto work across the whole team to drive improvements in site quality, reliability, and the customer experience.
- Experience working with distributed source code systems such as Git.
- Experience with code coverage and driving to increase that coverage withapplication tests.
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices.
- Experience coding with C# or Java
- Experience working with a cloud system such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience leading feature crews that have complex dependencies across many other teams.
- Solid UX design skills, including responsive and accessible design needs.
- Experience improving services using alerting, monitoring, telemetry, etc.
- Experience with client or server-side experimentation.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.