|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Office 365 that integrates people, content, and tools modern workplace teams need to be more engaged and effective.
In Teams Platform, we bring developer innovation - everything from conversational bots to rich canvases, built by leveraging Microsoft Graph into a seamless experience for users.
We are looking for a strong Senior Software Engineer to work on Microsoft Teams Mobile platform. You will have an opportunity to work on modern mobile UX frameworks with teams and technologies across the company. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, high-impact project to deliver modern experiences to our customers and developers building on the platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on complex problems on mobile (iOS/Android), interface closely with the developer community and contribute to one of the fastest growing product in Microsoft's history!
- You will work on the delivery of high-quality code components that will power the client experiences for our products
- Own complex features end-to-end, through planning, design, development, release, and maintenance
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to define requirements
- Maintain code standards regarding quality, privacy, accessibility, security, documentation, etc.
- 6-8 years of Software Engineering experience with track record of driving multiple products/versions from inception to delivery. Hands on experience is required with either Android technologies (Java, Kotlin, Dagger), or iOS platform (Objective-C, Swift, CoreData, CoreAnimation, etc).
- Knowledge of end to end Software development life cycle and Android and/or iOS platform.
- Ability to work in large teams and mentor new developers to the team
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms and design patterns
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design and collaborate with multiple partners on common goals.
A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.