|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Dynamics 365 Connected Store team is looking for pioneers to transform the modern physical retail workplace. We use emerging technologies – including computer vision, IoT, and machine learning – to augment and improve the professional lives of retailers and their shoppers around the world. Intuitive experiences on built on an AI driven insights engine (on the edge and a highly scalable cloud service) will allow sensors to become the eyes and ears of the modern physical retail store, allowing retailers to enhance shopper experiences, empower their floor associates and operate more effectively.
Our mission is to bring the same data driven decision making to physical stores as is available for top of line online retail experiences. All this backed by a paramount focus on Shopper privacy. Since every space is unique, the Connected Store needs to enable its users to customize the system for their own unique needs.
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Principal Program Manager with experience in low code – no code patterns in enabling Connected Store users to enhance and customize the product for the needs of their space.
Your areas of responsibility will include identifying the patterns of extensibility that will allow citizen developers or makers (using low code no code patterns) to build value around the Connected Store. An ideal candidate will have deep technical expertise and experience in maker/ citizen developer extensibility, low-code no-code development patterns and tooling. Knowledge of distributed systems and computer vision models is a plus. You will work closely and in partnership with teams in the Business Applications eco system (Dynamics, Power Platform and Power BI) including science and design teams to build the future of retail. You will be responsible for driving the tooling and related extensibility aspects of the Connected Store, using a x-team technical roadmap to achieve customer and ecosystem value.
- Define scenarios that enable low code no code extensibility patterns
- Influence the product and the service across the division and ensure the creation of a rich eco-system of ISVs, SIs and makers
- Own, design and deliver product experiences to disrupt/ enhance the effectiveness of traditional retail operations workflows
- Own and drive relationships with partners using the partner strategy defined to successfully deliver customer value
- Graduate degree in computer science or related fields or relevant work experience
- 12+ years of Product/Program Management experience on an enterprise cloud product
- Proven track record of customer ecosystem management with experience in driving relationships at the CxO level
- Experience in low-code no-code tooling and SaaS based extensibility frameworks
- Experience in driving market research and defining product vision and roadmap for net new offerings
- Effective communicator with cross-group collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.