|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
The Digital Demand Gen Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting the Global Digital Demand Gen Manager in the execution of ROI- and data-driven marketing programs to create awareness and demand for Poly’s portfolio of products and services. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your basic knowledge of Marketing to learn from experience Demand Generation and Digital Marketing team members. As the right-hand to the Global Digital Demand General Manager, you will not only get Global exposure but you will help project manage key projects from inception to complettion, while working with many teams throughout the organization.
- Assist with campaign planning by collecting relevant assets, coordinating production of new creative, drafting audience-relevant ad copy from approved marketing copy and liaising with cross functional teams across the organization.
- Manage project timelines for new creative and translation requests, coordinate stakeholder reviews and approvals, and update our shared team sites to keep everyone informed of progress and roadblocks.
- Deliver campaign assets in a timely manner and verify that final files meet all specifications and placement requirements.
- Coordinate the collection of performance reports from internal and agency teams and use them to build milestone and monthly reports, sourcing ad examples and updating visual representations of our touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Participate in agency and cross-functional team meetings to gain exposure to everything going on within the marketing organization.
- Experience with and exposure to global, theatre and country-level marketing teams.
- Improve your understanding of how and when digital marketing tactics serve the customer journey for both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Learn the localization requirements for messaging and creative assets required in multi-country, multi-media campaigns.
- Develop your understanding of web metrics and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data for campaign optimizations and reports to the wider Marketing organization.
- Opportunity to learn and practice core marketing fundamentals.
- Ability to work on dynamic team where new and different ideas are appreciated.
- Be a quick learner on all the digital marketing tactics (search, YouTube, display banners, native, social, content syndication, and out-of-home) and where and when to use them throughout a customer journey
- Exhibit excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess a collaborative spirit and willingness to build relationships with members of other functional groups, across geographies
- Be organized and resourceful in figuring out processes, identifying opportunities where we can improve
- Must be a creative thinker and proactive problem solver with ability to motivate other teams to meet our deadlines
- Ability to work under constant deadline pressure on multiple projects across our various lines of business
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes and willing to take on new roles and responsibilities as directed
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.