|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global Partner Solutions (GPS) is looking for a talented Partner Strategist to join the Investments & Incentives team. You will play a critical role leading global and local campaigns from strategy to execution, and support custom deal investments across our Partner portfolio. You will drive and manage the end-to-end process for campaign development with both Corp and local teams and ensure the execution of compliant implementation. Additionally, you will ensure readiness on partner campaigns to verify execution is landed and clearly understood, as well as measured.
The Investments & Incentives team is part of a newly formed organization called IISTAR- Investments, Incentives, Strategy, Tools, Analytics, and Reporting. This group strives to be highly collaborative and curious, focused on impact, and proactive problem solvers with a mindset to drive our business forward. We are obsessed with the go-to-market execution, implementation, and performance of our partner investments and incentives portfolio, and we care deeply for the success of our partners and customers. We are analytical thinkers who value quality and appreciate creativity grounded with common sense. We work hard and have fun as well, so if you would like to become a part of our growing team, apply today!
About the Organization:
With the vision to “Build and sell intelligent cloud and intelligent edge solutions with partners, empowering people and organizations to achieve more,” Global Partner Solutions (GPS) is responsible for driving revenue outcomes with Microsoft’s Devices and Services partners through innovative solutions at scale. Within GPS, IISTAR (Investments, Incentives, Strategy, Tools, Analytics and Reporting) drives revenue growth for Microsoft by leading the decisions and governance for the multi-billion portfolio of investments across GPS, while also working with sales segment leaders to create the 3 year strategy for the organization. In addition, IISTAR provides the governance and end-to-end ownership for systems, tools, analytics and compliance for GPS.
- Deep engagement with key stakeholders across GPS, Finance, Ops, Ops Finance, Compliance, Business Groups, and others to ensure stakeholder groups’ needs are addressed
- Be the IISTAR campaigns' subject matter expert working with all stakeholder teams
- Drive intake process and documentation of campaigns and custom deals
- Oversight and management of the approval governance model for campaigns including key stakeholder engagement schedule and decision points
- Develop, manage, and land a thorough communication plan across key stakeholder groups
- Coordinate the rhythm of the business related to campaign governance
- Develop and implement campaign's KPI analytics to understand performance including trends in partner behavior and results against investment goals
- Manage campaigns and custom deals policy exceptions for assigned programs balancing need for flexibility with compliance, precedent, and budget considerations
- Act as the IISTAR and CELA liaison on matters pertaining to campaigns and custom deals
- Understanding of partner and/or enterprise selling cycle and business models
- Exceptional leadership in driving complex, broad, cross-functional engagements
- Desire to shape and drive company channel strategy through execution
- Tenacity and an unwavering drive toward action & results
- Adept at getting things done, and performing amidst ambiguity and complexity
- Keen ability to build effective relationships with Corporate teams, Field Sales, Operations, and Partners
- Exemplary communication skills, written and oral, to a broad set of internal and external stakeholders
- Well organized with strong skills in cross-team collaboration and project management
- Demonstrated capability in creative problem solving of complex business issues through analytics, data driven insights, organizational skills and sound judgment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.