|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Plant Controller must be an exceptional business partner to the global/regional operations finance lead and the plant manager and his/her teams. This position is responsible for pulling together all plant and non-plant financials, analyzing and bridging between details at the entity level and up-leveling results for review by regional and global management. Key responsibilities included:
- A key contributor to the plant strategy by providing financial support and risk analysis
- Coordinate and drive the forecast and budget process at the Tullahoma Plant
- Lead the analysis of actual results, forecasts and budget for all plant activities
- Drive the financial performance improvements across all operational areas including material spend, labor and overhead.
- Provide financial support and analysis for the plant including capacity analysis, automation projects and other capital investments
- Coordinate and conduct monthly plant reviews. Maintain standard and monthly reporting on operations finance topics
- Prepare financial validation and follow up to Capital Equipment Request (CER)
- Review and approve savings projects and monitor achievement
- Ensure strong compliance & culture with TE policies assets (inventor
- Lead asset management, asset transfer efforts, and inventory accuracy
- Lead, develop and manage team
What your background should look like:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Prior finance experience in general accounting principles and process
- Good understanding of financial analysis, financial modeling, forecasting, reporting and manufacturing costing
- University Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience: Min 5+ years of finance experience in a manufacturing environment ~ lead finance manager / plant controller.
- Understanding of standard costing, variance analysis, cost accounting, cost analysis and reporting matters
- Understanding of financial drivers and their impact within a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of manufacturing, procurement and other supply chain matters
- Familiarity with SAP, BPC, excel and data manipulation
- Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
- SET: Strategy, Execution and Talent
- Organizational Agility
- Business Partnership
- Decision Quality
- Motivating Others
- Command / Communication Skills
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.