|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About this role:
The Learning Management System (LMS) Architect sits within Samsara Customer Success. The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding, training, and ensuring that customers are seeing the value of the Samsara platform from first purchase through to renewal and beyond. The LMS Architect’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of Samsara by creating thoughtful, scalable, easy-to-use customer learning experiences, and to ensure customers are maximizing the benefits provided by their Samsara platform.
In this role, you will:
- Own and manage Samsara’s Training Center – both the day-to-day and longer-term strategy and goal setting
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success to craft high-quality content that drives customer engagement and product usage
- Deliver a scalable, tech-driven learning experience for a variety of audiences, from three-vehicle fleets to our enterprise customers
- Proactively seek and quickly action on customer feedback to improve the learning experience and develop new offerings
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for this role:
- At least 8 years of experience as an LMS architect, manager, or similar position
- Direct experience working with major LMS systems (e.g. Docebo, Skilljar, Litmos)
- A proven track record of creating systems that measurably increase product adoption and customer outcomes for 10K+ platform users
- A history of building cross-functional partnership and alignment
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year institution
An ideal candidate also has:
- Strong bias for action, the ability to think big, with insistence on high standards
- Experience serving a complex customer base in B2B SaaS using a portfolio of channels and tools
- Experience dealing with and overcoming unstructured business issues
- Graduate degree in a relevant discipline
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.