|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
LiveTiles is a publicly-traded, fast-growing SaaS company, headquartered in Melbourne, with teams across the US, Canada, APAC, and EMEA regions.
LiveTiles is the complete intelligent experience platform. We believe that the world is a better place when humans are free to do their best work, we focus on simplifying the complex by designing workplace solutions that increase productivity and collaboration and focus on the human experience.
Our awesome culture is built around 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done, and we create unforgettable experiences. Our employees are spread across the world, we offer flexible work conditions, and we support one another through collaborative practices and social connections.
We are hiring an energetic and highly motivated Head of Customer Success, who will report to the President of LiveTiles.
What you'll do:
- Define and implement a strategy to improve customer experience, scale the team, develop talent, balance cost, maximize retention and growth of the customer base.
- Be the voice of the customer internally at LiveTiles sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem.
- Design a plan to have all customers become reference accounts for land and expand.
- Ensure customers meet and exceed adoption and usage targets while capturing customer feedback and championing customer needs internally.
- Effectively manages internal and customer to drive closure of complex renewals and customer service deployments. Consistently partners with sales to grow account ARR.
What we're looking for:
- A deep understanding of leading SaaS Customer Success frameworks and processes for customers from mid-large sized enterprises.
- Technical literacy and experience supporting complex enterprise and/or developer-facing deployments.
- Proven track record for making strategic customers successful.
- Experience at a B2B, SaaS company preferred.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with software development & product & design teams. Comfortable in conflict resolution.
- 5-7 years of experience in consulting, Strategic Account Management or Customer Success.
- Experience creating, maintaining, & implementing training & onboarding programs a plus.
- Creative & strategic thinker capable of empathizing with customers & end-users.
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.