|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Business Conduct Investigation team (BCI), part of the Microsoft’s Audit Risk and Compliance (ARC) group, is seeking a talented and experienced leader to join our Triage, Response and Support Team (TRST). This position requires a strong investigations background with a track record of positive collaboration, process improvement and agility.
You will deliver impact not only through your own work and actions but building on, and contributing to, the success of others. You will live the Microsoft Manager Principles of Model, Coach and Care. As the leader of a talented team of experienced investigators, you will work in close collaboration with the Office of Legal Compliance and Regional Compliance Directors (CELA). You will contribute to building the connective tissue across ARC and with our colleagues in Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Central Controls and Compliance and Strategy & Solutions.
- Manage a high performing team of experienced investigators that focus on assessment, intake and triage of alleged business misconduct and policy violations.
- Leverage Microsoft technology to drive digital transformation to improve data analytics, reporting and the efficiency and effectiveness of BCI investigations.
- Proactively contribute to the development of global team strategies, processes, procedures and priorities that will ensure continuous team improvement.
- Lead efforts to collect actionable insights from BCI investigations and share with ARC.
- Contribute to the development, monitoring and improvement of KPIs evaluating the team’s effectiveness.
- Develop and participate in training and awareness activities within the team.
- Work in a matrix managed environment in close communication, collaboration, and coordination with BCI, ARC and CELA peers and colleagues.
- Conduct or assist in investigations when required, contribute to investigation strategy.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in conducting complex corporate internal investigations (financial and anti-corruption focus) in multi-national technology companies.
- Advanced knowledge of finance/business accounting practices related to corporate internal investigations.
- Demonstrated collaboration with cross-functional teams fostering team engagement and supporting optimal program outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to improve business effectiveness through the use of technology.
- Demonstrated agility in working independently and effectively in a fast changing environment, with evolving priorities and often with tight time constraints.
- Demonstrated experience in defining success measurements.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft systems and applications.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.