|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to leverage your strategic talent and unleash your potential as an industry business and marketing leader? Come join a growing dynamic marketing organization and work at thecenterof Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ technology and business transformation with industry solutions.
We are on a mission to drive market share, consumption, and double-digit revenue growth across Microsoft Cloud solutions. The global Business Application & Global Industry Marketing Team is looking forsomeone who is a critical thinker to define and drive partner offers aligned to Industry Cloud launches. This person will possess leadership skillswith high energy, passion, andthe ability to collaborate across all company levels. In this role, you will lead and nurture new strategic initiatives and projects, collaborating across the company in a One Microsoft approach to ensure the successful definition, planning, landing, and execution.
If you thrive on being part of a dynamic and strategic business,have strong leadership, collaboration, and change management skills, and can translate vision into execution and measurementthen we would like to hear from you.
Partner Strategy for Launch of new Industry Clouds
- Responsible for developing andleading partner strategy for launch of new “Industry Cloud” offerings including but not limited to:
- Lead the definition of partnervteamworkstreams for each Industry Cloud that are inclusive of corporate and field personnel.
- Management of development of all to/through partner content bill of materials (BOM) for private preview, publicpreviewand general availability (GA)
- Lead the ongoing execution on Partner Preview Program, including contractual requirements, and management of program SharePoint or Teams sites
- Partner briefings and to partner communication strategyto support each Industry Cloud release and milestones including partner blogs, Microsoft.com content, etc.
- Partner evidence/stories to supportlaunch
- Update of Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) Industry web pages including document libraries for Public Preview and GA.
- Creation of theIndustry Partner Value propositionand messaging frameworkfor Industry Cloud launches. Ensure the Industry priorities land successfully with Industry Partner Ecosystem
- Create &land scalable Industry offerswith priority industry partners (GSI);including offer design, forecasting for capacity, content development,and field landing plan.
- Lead Co-Sell Prioritized partner effortfor priority Industry partners aligned to IPS from conception to completion, ensure connection between prioritized partners and systems is wired.
Reporting & Stakeholder comms
- Design measurement processused to track the efficacy of partner strategy; drive adjustment to increase return on investment.
- Gather actionable business insightsthrough events, community management, and immersive experiences. Provide regular and timely reporting on key performance indicators and metrics.
- Lead anongoing ROB with internal stakeholdersto track progress and course correct as needed.
- Build communication plan, demonstrating impact and influence across different roles and organizationsand brief internal stakeholders on PartnerStrategy
- Demonstrate operational excellence and rigor around financial management in alignment with budget.
- Demonstrated track record of success in product marketing, integrated marketing, or marketingcommunications
- Passionate, results-drivenand organized approach, with an attention to detail. A self-starter who can create and deliver scalable-growth plans from concept to delivery, including an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively driving to measurable results. The ability to work independently in ambiguous and changing environments, along with great listening and partneringskills
- Strong cross-group collaboration and communication skills that drive influence among ahighly-matrixedorganization.
- An understanding of Microsoft’s cloud computing technologies and go-to-marketstrategies
- Experience in Channel strategyandcommunity management
- BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent stronglypreferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.