|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of driving the next wave of growth for one of the biggest Consumer subscription businesses in the world? We are searching for a talented Senior Leader to drive our cross-channel strategy for Microsoft 365 to reach our ambitions. This role is part of the Microsoft 365 Consumer GTM team that sits within Modern Life, Search, and Devices Org. The MLSD org is responsible for the vision, product management, business plans, and go-to-market strategy for our consumer portfolio.
As the Director of Channel Go-to-Market for Microsoft 365, you will be responsible for shaping our overall x-channel strategy and investment planning, demonstrating cross-functional leadership, and creating an environment where individuals can do their best work. You will be accountable for delivering on our subscriber and revenue aspirations, in partnership with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Finance teams.
Establish our strategy
- Be responsible for driving the full portfolio; subscription + perpetual, Consumers + SMB.
- Understand market trends, using strategic agility to quickly respond to changes in landscape.
- Land growth plans through mix of short-term optimizations and longer-term step function changes.
- Develop our channel strategy across all Direct and Partner channels.
- Maximize the impact of our full funnel, multi-hundred-million-dollar investment portfolio.
- Partner to create accountability through growth targets, fiscal goals, and LRP, and exceeding those targets through rigorous performance management.
Collaborative Cross-Functional Leadership
- Bring together cross-functional teams to help drive the Microsoft 365 and Office businesses.
- Land strategic bets across product & channel with our category partners, both at a worldwide and subsidiary level.
- Lead business performance rhythms in partnership with category and finance teams.
Inspire a High Performing Team
- Directly lead, mentor and coach a team of 5+ product marketing leaders.
- Develop culture of excellence to set the bar for the consumer business and the company.
- Build the best place to work at Microsoft.
- 10+ years of marketing, product management, and/or strategy experience.
- Experience with working on subscription business a plus.
- Passion for leading and developing talent to build high performing teams with a team culture others aspire to.
- Proven track record of collaboration, influencing others and communicating with executive audiences.
- Ability to influence and align cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, matrix environment, deal with ambiguity, and create clarity for people and teams.
- Strong strategic acumen with analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Great EQ and collaborative communication skills across diverse audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- MBA preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.