|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want lead a team that builds malware? You'll build offensive tools and services that improve security for our internal customers. You'll be leading projects that emulate and automate attacks against some of the largest online services in the world in Microsoft 365, helping defensive products and personnel improve their ability to respond to realistic attacks.
- Manage and retain direct reports who deliver results that measurably improve the security of M365 Services
- Solicit and respond to customer feedback to continually deliver and improve solutions
- Planning projects for the future that adapt to the changing threat landscape and needs of one of the world's largest Online Services
- Collaborate with Blue Teams and other defenders to improve defensive solutions and improve security at Microsoft and for customers
- Collaborate with Red Teams at Microsoft in support of penetration testing operations, as well as other Microsoft offensive engineers (malware developers) to assure implementation of realistic emulation activities.
- Drive meaningful change, including architectural changes, within the team to constantly improve quality, attack authenticity and scale
- Manage the service code base, coach developers, and uphold quality and development principals
- Find and acquire new partnerships within Microsoft to consume threat emulation services.
- Perform and Guide research into Threat actors, assuring accurate emulation capabilities.
- Any other reasonable activity directed by management
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- 6+ years Software Development experience
- 2+ years People Management Experience
- Experience delivering a scalable online service
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
- Microsoft Secure Screen: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check and credit history analysis upon hire/transfer and every year thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.