|Location:||Alpharetta, Georgia, Charlotte, North Carolina, Reston, Virginia, Washington, District of Columbia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Microsoft Federal delivers a single unified organization centered around our customer: All critical customer functions are brought under the same organizational umbrella. Bringing together the breadth and depth in our space with a razor sharp focus on serving the U.S. Government. Our federal customers’ expectations of how to contract, interact, and partner with us are changing, and they need to evolve at the pace of the private sector. Launching a nimble, empowered organization with comprehensive resources allows us to work hand in hand with our customers to accelerate their technology innovation, whether through R&D or through direct contracting.
Microsoft Federal serves the U.S. Government (USG), allowing Microsoft to support the growing government business. The organization supports the capabilities and requirements to service USG through direct sales, contracting, and billing with the USG. Microsoft Federal entity will meet obligations of manage contracts with the USG through six business teams and three enablement teams.
We are committed to empowering our teams, building upon our strategic investments, and delivering the technology to achieve federal missions. As our federal customers pursue their work, from defending the nation, to serving its citizens in challenging times, they look to Microsoft to help them innovate, and they expect end-to-end engagement tailored to their needs.
Microsoft has been committed to and continues to heavily invest in supporting our Federal Government. Microsoft Federal offers our full spectrum of products and services, including hardware, software, online products, and consulting and services.
Join us and be one who helps to empower the US government! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact.
The Microsoft Federal Customer Success team is looking for a dynamic and connected leader that can define overall partner delivery strategy for our newly formed organization. This senior level role will report to the Chief of Staff and work across MS Fed and MSUS teams. The successful candidate will have deep expertise of overall partner ecosystem and strong network across various partner enablement communities. They will be accountable to defining overall strategy for partner enablement, connecting specific go to market opportunities by solution areas, and managing ongoing success through scorecard and RoB. This role will be a key extension of partner ecosystem within the CSU where our Customer Success Managers, Architects, Engineers, and Program Mangaers work directly with customers. This close partnership will drive higher velocity and tighter understanding of voice of the customer, partner, and customer success delivery teams. All ultimately driving customer success that results in cloud consumption.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with One Commercial Partner and MSUS Partner Enablement teams to scale and execute WW and Industry level Partner strategies.
- Develop strong internal relationships across a matrixed team of Account Executives, Technical Architects, Engineering, Services and Support for the successful execution of program objectives.
- Engage with MS Fed LT and CSU LT to identify key business priorities, issues, and opportunities and translate into action plans and initiatives.
- Define delivery strategy and execution plans analyzing key competitive trends, revenue growth opportunities and disruptive delivery models (automation, nearshore, offshore, remote, strategic partners).
- Orchestrating incubation programs to quickly identify scalable strategies across customer segments and solution areas.
- Define scorecard, business insights, and RoB processes for partner delivery excellence.
- Lead and direct large enterprise cloud implementations across multiple projects, workstreams and external and internal teams. Ensure the successful implementation of Program Objectives. Develop schedules for program milestones, reviews, customer interfaces and internal milestone tracking.
Experiences Required - Education, Key Experiences, Knowledge and Skills:
- 8+ years program management, sales, or partner enablement experience in an enterprise level environment.
- BS/BA (required); MS / MBA strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of cloud technology solutions and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- A track record of understanding and identifying blockers and working across business groups to influence decisions that move the business forward.
- Strong program/project management of operational programs.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage ambiguity.
- Executive presence: Thought-leader with excellent verbal, written, and visualization communication skills.
Federal Industry experience preferred
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Cloud Screening: Candidates must be able to successfully complete and pass a Microsoft Cloud background screening. Required Cloud Screenings will be administered on a recurring bi-annual basis.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.