|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to join a progressive audit organization with dynamic people working to solve complex technology and business problems? We're looking for a strong addition to our Internal Audit team focused on our engineering and research programs. This position is directly responsible for executing projects..
- The IT Audit Manager is responsible for evaluating risks and controls for software development, service operation, IT infrastructure, security, and related processes. This evaluation will be accomplished by conducting internal audit projects to include the communication of observations, risks, recommendations, and conclusions reached, as well as providing consulting services regarding risk and controls on a wide range of projects and corporate initiatives.
- Conduct reviews in highly technical areas of current/emerging technologies including artificial intelligent, various cloud environments, security, networking, Windows, and Unix.
- Remain current and increase knowledge in the areas of auditing, business, company products and company information and Microsoft technologies, applications and other related technologies, utilizing self-study and/or continuing education efforts.
- Develop draft audit reports by identifying and gathering support for potential issues and recommending solutions.
- Utilize departmental audit systems to manage projects, work papers, risk assessment, reporting and reporting follow-up.
- Communicate with departmental representatives and client management regarding the project status.
- Coordinate with external auditors (as needed), and work with outside contractors with respect to specific IT audit engagements.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with internal stakeholders, managers, and staff.
- 3+ years related work experience.
- Proven team player with demonstrated skills working on strong, effective, and self-directed teams.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for 2–3-week periods up to 20% of the year.
- Excellent understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks.
- Ability to communicate highly technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
The following are preferred:
- A BS/BA degree, preferably in information systems, computer science, engineering or other related IT field or a minimum of 5 years of experience in hardware or software product development, IT audit, IT Assurance or closely related field, security operations.
- Knowledge of external leading risk and controls frameworks such as COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and related Technology), ISO27000, NIST, and IT related internal controls
- Professional certification such as CISSP, GIAC, MCP, CCNA, CISA, or CIA
- Experience with cloud operations, networks, security and specialized skills and experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.