|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Commercial Management Experiences (CMX) engineering team at Microsoft is on a mission to enable organizations to deliver the Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT. To accomplish this mission, the Customer Acceleration Team (CAT) within CMX engages deeply with our top strategic enterprise customers to help them architect and consume our Modern Workplace unified endpoint management (UEM) solutions. CAT is looking for a customer-focused individual to for our team of CAT Architects.
This customer-focused individual will have three areas of responsibility:
- Architecture & Consumption: Enable our individual CAT team members to identify customers’ business and technical requirements, architect consumable solutions that meet customer needs, facilitate and guide solution consumption, and act as strategic technical consumption advisors to our customers. This enablement will happen through the development of consumption-related frameworks, readiness and training content, and other intellectual property.
- Product & Service Insights: Working with the rest of the CMX, Windows, Office Web/Mobile, and Azure Active Directory engineering teams, analyze and synthesize CAT’s customer and solution learnings to help guide the strategic direction of our products, services and business.
- Ecosystem Enablement: Use your subject matter expertise to and enable our scalable consumption ecosystem.
Successful candidates will demonstrate these skills and qualifications:
- Passion for enabling great customer experiences
- Experience working with enterprise customers on difficult, technical issues and developing innovative, creative solutions
- 10 years' experience in deploying, testing and/or designing enterprise solutions, including 5+ years working on enterprise management solutions using Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Windows, Azure Active Directory, and Office Web/Mobile
- Knowledge of the MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MAM (Mobile Application Management) spaces, including Windows, iOS, Mac and Android management
- Understanding of software/service development methodologies and processes
- Understanding of business and product strategy as well as technology architectures/designs
- Ability to successfully all functions within an engineering team
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work very independently
- An ability to work well within fast-paced, ambiguous situations where you need to define the problem, goal, solution and then see execution through to the end
- Ability to crisply and effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, from senior executives on down, and across all functions, from business to technical, and across all geographies
- Location near a major airport and a willingness to travel to and work on-site at customer locations and at our product development sites (as the position does require approximately 25% travel)
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.