|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure is the fastest-growing business in Microsoft’s history and is the foundation of Microsoft’s Cloud Services. Continuing this success, Azure has expanded into the Government space with its mission-critical cloud, delivering breakthrough innovation and security to those customers and their partners. With world-class security, protection, and compliance, agencies can accelerate cloud adoption with confidence, in a consistent hybrid environment designed for flexibility and scale. Government customers can leverage the vast network of Microsoft’s technology partners and diverse marketplace offerings, to advance their mission and serve their citizens.
The Azure Customer Experience (CXP) team is committed to driving Azure growth through our relentless pursuit of satisfied Azure customers, by leading world-class customer reliability engagements, engineering modern customer-first experiences for scale, and by our driving deep customer insights and empathy into engineering.
The ideal candidate for this role should have extensive experience working with the Intelligence Community and should be deeply familiar with the organizational makeup, core missions, and government information technology environments. This position requires deep customer empathy and the ability to translate individual customer needs into requirements for broad platform experiences. The candidate that we are seeking should be an accomplished programmanager who will use this opportunity to exemplify Microsoft’s core values and leadership principles. Candidates must have a blend of outstanding strategic, business, communications, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
Partner– effectively partner with globally dispersed Business and Engineering stakeholders to clearly articulate business outcomes and objectives
Program Manage –prioritizewith business and partners, coordinate work estimation, project planning and execution, risk mitigation and communication for supportdelivery
Lead –Engage with cross business units to improve the customer experience with Azure services. Lead the deployment of support tooling for Azure Customer Engineers and functionality validation of Azure technologies
Champion – advocate, mentor and help mature team members in the Scrum Agile Framework. Support delivery managersthrough monthly agile development cycles and monthly/quarterly release cycles
Collaborate -Build a strong team ethos that embodies company and division values, cultivating a culture based in diversity, inclusion, growth mindset, and customer obsession.
- Bachelor of Science or Master’s (preferred) degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficiency and certification(s) in area of expertise (i.e.PgMP, PMP,CSM,DevOps,etc.)
- 5+ years’ experiencedriving large,strategic,and complex programs across diverse stakeholders with many critical dependencies
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client and partner relationships to meet current and future customer needs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Track record of driving product feature improvements and innovation to improve the overall customer experience
- Experience designing, developing, and shipping solutions on Azure or other cloud solutions.
- 3+ years of CX Support Delivery or Product Management experience with cloud software
- Design thinking and problem-solving skills, with a strong emphasis on quality and engineering excellence
- Prior experience in US Department of Defense, US Intelligence Community, Federal Civilian/Homeland Security, and/or State & Local Government
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements arerequired for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification ofUS Citizenshipto meet federal government security requirements
- Candidates must have an active TS/SCI (with polygraph)or have an active TS/SCI and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph). This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with polygraph) clearance
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.