|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting teams in Microsoft? Then look no further than Microsoft Teams Identity and Authentication team. Identity is the new common denominator; it is the thread that ties users, applications, data, and organizations together. We have a big vision, and we’re looking for like-minded engineers who are passionate about delivering value to customers, enjoy a growth environment, and are eager to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in Microsoft.
Our team develops the Authentication platform for the Teams Desktop and Web client across all popular platforms. We build the sign-in, sign-up, in-app identity experiences, integrate with AAD on underlying technologies like ADAL, MSAL, OneAuth for Microsoft Teams.
This full-stack position offers an opportunity to do highly visible work that deeply impacts Microsoft core business. You will have an opportunity to learn about authentication protocols and standards, cross-platform development, API design, telemetry and customer focus.
We need someone who is good technically, hands-on, detail-oriented, obsessed with building a world-class resilient Identity and Auth platform, at the same time eager to learn new technologies and work in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related Engineering fields with 6+ year experience.
- Front end: Experience with React or AngularJS, Node.Js, Typescript, HTML, CSS
- Back end (strong plus): Experience in developing and maintaining microservices using C#/Azure or equivalent technologies
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to wear many hats, learn quickly, collaborate with partner teams, be a technical leader in design discussions, leadership skills to execute and drive the needed areas
- Understanding of Identity protocols, and more generally existing experience in Identity and Access Management is a strong plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.