|Job Type:||Full Time|
Health Next is looking for an experiencedstrategic thinker to create and execute a plan for strategy,narrative, and communications as part of the Strategy & Operations team
- Help set goals and monitorexternal perception of Microsoft in health and the Health Next organizationacross the industry and with competitors.
- Develop narrative and identity plan for Health Next across its portfolio of products, projects, and research.
- Determine thought leadership opportunities for the organization and key opinion leaders, working with marketing and communications teams to have our story articulated clearly and with consistency.
Comms and Marketing Project Management
- Overseecomplex, often cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives to ensure delivery of clear, consistent message to key audiences.
- Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions to translate customer needs to product messages and positioning.
- Research, benchmark, analyze data to makeproduct and strategy recommendations.
- Create systems, rhythms, and processes to streamline comms operations.
- Drive a plan and deliverables to bring Health Next comms and culture to life through internal and external communications
- 7+ yearsof experience instrategy/marketing roles (communications, product marketing, corporate strategy, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience of managing programs with large, complex organizations
- 5+ years of experience in developingmessaging/programs for campaigns, organizations, and/or senior executives
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.