|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
We are looking for a Recruiting Program Manager to help enhance, optimize, and ensure that our recruiting programs can efficiently and effectively scale to meet the unique and exciting growth that lies ahead. The right person loves finding solutions, creating efficiencies, building programs, and making things happen.
In this role, you will work on:
- Interviewer Enablement Program: Manage our interview training program and interviewer resources.
- Hiring Manager Enablement Program: Develop and manage a hiring manager training program and hiring manager resources.
- Recruitment Enablement Program: Develop and manage a recruiting enablement program that includes onboarding, continued learning and training, knowledge management, and communications.
- Special Projects: We’re continuously iterating to best support the company’s global attraction and recruitment goals. There will be a variety of specialist projects that arise.
- Cultural Principles: Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices.
An ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Enablement / Learning & Development, or People Operations in a global organization.
- Is motivated by challenge, excited about finding solutions, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get in the weeds.
- Is able to juggle multiple projects at any given time, with a sense of urgency and clear prioritization. You know when to move fast and when to be flexible.
- Has exceptional attention to detail.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels of the organization.
- Is able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. You know that the work we do is often sensitive and you’ll use good judgment.
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.