|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work with geographically distributed teams.
- Collaborate across disciplines from inception with Program Managers to operation and support of live service with Customer Experience team.
- Create automated quality gates and monitor for hyperscale service. Demonstrate engineering and operational excellence.
- Set technical standards to peers on engineering and operational excellence
- Advocate for customers and demonstrate passion for technology.
- Provide technical and strategic vision for the broader team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- 8+ years of industry software engineering experience, including delivering highly available cloud-based services
- 3+ years of experience in web and cloud technology stack such as Azure or AWS
- You are a strong collaborator across disciplines. Open to give and receive feedback.
- You can meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check.
- Experience in enterprise IT and Software Security management solution
- BS degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in Android, iOS, or Mac application development
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.