|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Global Media Paid Social Team is seeking a high-energy, Social Media Manager to partner closely with various internal teams across Brand Marketing, Communications, and In-culture team to manage Paid Social media campaigns that drive meaningful and successful results. This is a newly formed team to evolve our current Paid Social practices, so if you are passionate about media and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this may be the role for you.
This role’s responsibilities include:
- Managing Paid Social Campaigns directly within Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitch, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently leveraging various Social insights tools, web metrics and platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign Manager ”DCM”, Google Analytics and Sprinklr to name a few) as an advanced user as required (outlined in media brief).
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Microsoft Global Media, Social Community Managers and Product teams (Line of business stakeholders) to create clear plans that achieve Paid Social campaign goals with an understanding of LTV and CAC not just initial acquisition of new customers/users.
- Strong cross-team collaboration to advocate the use of Paid Social as part of overall O&O Social Media Strategies.
- Help evolve our current paid Social practices, develop data-driven insights to influence planning, optimization and reporting to drive more efficient and improved paid media results.
- Understands the role metrics and KPIs to play to measure success based on campaign objectives and goals.
- Use data to recommend campaign improvements before during and post flight.
- Be part of a team that continues to monitor Paid Social media trends, tests new ideas and helps stakeholders understand what’s working and why.
- Work within Brand, Advertising and Research organization to better connect and identify ways of education and elevating the role of Paid Social as part of the overall Global Media team’s charter.
- At least 3 years’ experience activating Paid Social media (client and/or agency-side) in platform.
- Strong ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to diagnose problems and driving resolution partnering with multiple teams.
- Positive attitude with a solution-focused growth mindset.
- Intellectual curiosity that enables you to continuously drive to understand root cause.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel (v-lookup, macros, etc.).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.