|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365 that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective. It is core to Microsoft’s modern work, modern life & modern education value prop. Teams is the fastest growing app in Microsoft history We are the product that Gartner refers to as "a real game changer!"
The Microsoft Teams Calling, Meetings and Devices (CMD) group is focused on brining intelligent, real-time connected/collaboration experiences across Web, Windows, Mac, iOS and Android Teams clients. Additionally, this team is responsible for bringing these calling and meeting experiences to new hardware that gets used in conference rooms, personal and common area phones.
Would you like to be a part of our mission to build the Best in class calling and meetings solution for O365?
We are looking for a strong engineering leader who is passionate about Qualityassurance - someone who brings deep expertise in Automated Testing and can drive Manual Testing efforts, has customer empathy & a passion for getting things done. You can build a test-driven engineering culture to improve the process to reduce regressions and bugs in product and are able to set high bar for the team. You will be responsible for calling & meeting scenarios on all Teams clients and will be responsible for implementing process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple teams. You will work with Engineers, Program Managers and Designers to develop test plans, test suites & automated tests.
- 5+ Experience in Manual testing and working as a Quality assurance engineer
- 5+ Experience in Automation testing and building Test and Automation infrastructure.
- 10+ years Professional experience with at least one of C#/C/C++/Java/other programming language
- Experience in Testing Accessibility, internationalization & Chaos Engineering
- BS degree preferably in CS or related engineering field
- Detail-oriented engineer with a passion to build great software products
- Attract and retain diverse talent to help grow the team
- Experience in Collaboration space around Messaging, Streaming or Calling/Meetings.
- Web and Mobile UI automation knowledge
- Experience driving efforts across product groups and business units.
- Experience developing and maintaining large scale distributed systems on Azure or AWS
- Demonstrated passion for building great end-user experiences
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to be adaptable and agile in development
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.