|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's Facilities Team conduct facilities and property administration, office planning, corporate leasing and/or real estate coordination. They work closely and provide advice and counsel to company and/or vendor representatives coordinating major facility constructions or modifications or leasing and real estate activities.
Remote Opportunity : Ideal candidate can work 25-50% remotely from any of our 3 major multi-tenant campuses:
- Middletown / Harrisburg, PA (Fulling Mill Road Campus)
- Winston-Salem, NC (Reidsville Road Campus)
- Fremont, CA (Fremont Technology Center)
- Engages team and the global energy and sustainability platform to identify and develop projects. Responsible for formalizing the scope, obtaining quotes, performing project savings analysis and obtaining project approval.
- Ability to baseline current renewable energy usage and create potential goals for future renewable energy state.
- Drive reduction of GHG emissions
- Maintain a detail project management plan including project schedule, progress on deliverables, roadblock identification, and needs to complete deliverables on time.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners and collaborate with internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
- Guides leadership team with site surveys, building audits (MEP) and energy plans
- Responsible for identifying and implementing cost saving strategies and budgeting for utilities
- Develops, updates, communicates and implements energy efficiency standards, water efficiency standards and best in class waste and recycling processes.
- Partners with energy and sustainability reporting Monitors and reports on energy use, water use, waste diversion rates, variance and spending trends.
- Implement strategies and processes to drive ongoing system commissioning in order to reduce TE’s energy consumption and building operational costs
- Evaluate energy markets for savings opportunities. Develop a priority based action plan based on the savings analysis from utility rate optimization and/or third-party retail contract potential, designed to generate savings.
- Identify and Evaluate third party contract opportunities for sites in deregulated electricity and natural gas markets. To uncover sites where savings may exist from moving the energy supply onto a third party contract.
- Review existing utility rate structures for all electricity and natural gas accounts and utility providers to ensure TE is served by the most cost-effective utility rate, especially in regulated markets where third party supply is not possible.
- Working with Facilities procurement, Identify and evaluate third-party contract opportunities for sites in deregulated electricity and natural gas
- Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines
What your background should look like:
- Preferred, Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field. –
- Passion for sustainability
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- 3-5 years: project management, engineering design, construction management –
- 2+ years of power contracting experience or working in the utility/energy industry –
- Strong background in Building Automation Systems, HVAC, and building controls –
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills working with multiple levels of stakeholders across the organization
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups