|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in being on the forefront of Microsoft’s connected sales and marketing transformation? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to influence the future of how we connect with our current and future customers through Account Based Marketing? If so, the Global Demand Center (GDC) Account Based Marketing team is the place for you! The Global Demand Center Marketing team is leading the transformation of marketing at Microsoft with programs and capabilities that allow us to engage in a relevant and targeted way with our customers.
The GDC team is looking for a talented individual to be the business owner of our Cloud Acquisition Specialist program. This program is designed to help drive our connected marketing & sales and Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach to increase customer acquisition in the Corporate and Enterprise account segment.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the approach and owning the program which develops and delivers digital marketing signals to our Cloud Acquisition Specialists. You will lead the integration with the Sales organization including key partners and stakeholders in the Digital Sales, Account Team, and Specialist Sales teams. You will work within the GDC to align program execution to segment priorities and needs.
This role requires strong business acumen and being well versed in planning and project management are key to being successful in this role. Depth of experience in commercial marketing, product marketing, sales strategy, or sales operations will provide critical context and background for this role. Successful candidates excel at cross team collaboration and have a history of solving tough new problems in complex environments, as well as the ability to demonstrate leadership and influence across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Program ownership of Cloud Acquisition Specialist marketing motion to drive customer cloud acquisition.
- Manage the Cloud Acquisition Specialist ABM business, represent program performance and strategy in executive and cross-functional forums across planning, strategy, and operations.
- Own business results and insights; Deliver on-going optimization of ABM programs through specific tactics and pilots based on results, insights, business needs, and market opportunities.
- Lead a cross-functional V-team across sales, marketing, reporting, and capabilities to drive orchestration, project management, and execution of ABM plan in Corporate and Enterprise.
- Partner with ABM Marketing Team and GDC team to extend ABM programs (paid media, content, nurture) into Enterprise and determine which solution areas and ABM programs will support the Cloud Acquisition Specialists.
- Partner with GDC Regional teams in Europe and APAC to drive sales readiness, program evangelism and landing with field sales and local subsidiary marketing teams.
- Work directly with sales teams to understand the impact of digital signals on pipeline development. Drive ongoing sales engagement, capture, and understand seller feedback on ABM signals to inform plans and strategies.
- Partner with Digital Sales leadership team on sales structure, market focus, and target setting.
- Partner with capability owners to develop scalable, operational, and system-supported practices and capabilities to enhance execution and long-term evolution of ABM motion.
- Partner with capability and technology team to develop and prioritize innovation roadmap and assess and pilot new solutions.
- Experience in commercial integrated marketing and demand generation or sales planning or operations
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills
- High attention to detail and able to work within stringent deadlines
- Creative thinking and ability to design and optimize new processes and solutions
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Experience working with Executive level managers required
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
- College degree (MBA/Masters preferred) 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing or sales
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.