|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
The Corporate Finance HR team at Microsoft partners with finance business leaders around the world to execute the people plan and is responsible for bringing the full capability of Microsoft to bear in achieving organization excellence, talent strategy, and leadership capability.
We are looking for an HR professional with proven ability to influence others, deliver results and/or expertise for a business client by understanding the parts of the business and their interrelationship, using information from a variety of sources, to analyze, draw conclusions, and generate alternatives and solutions.
- Organizational Design - contribute to the implementation of the organizational plan for an assigned organization.
- Organizational Diagnostics - partner and consult with peer HR disciplines on organizational diagnostics and support the implementation of data-supported plans. Translate data into action, interpreting results of analyses provided by HR Business Insights to identify trends/themes and providing recommendations about organizational strategies, goals, and actions.
- Change Design and Orchestration - support the implementation of and adaptation to new or changing structures, cultural change, or programs/processes for an organization.
- People Plan - support the implementation of the people plan for an assigned organization. In addition, lead the implementation of the people plan actions (e.g., talent management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture) for that organization.
- Leadership & Team Performance - assess and interpret leadership effectiveness and performance data and provide insights, guidance and recommendations based on findings. Identify where change is needed and contribute to the implementation of interventions to improve leadership and team performance.
- Strategy Clarity & Alignment - translate business strategies into people and organizational priorities, and lead the discussion with business leadership teams on the application and alignment of those priorities to achieve specific business goals. You identify gaps in the execution of business strategies and need for intervention to drive the clarity and effectiveness of strategy execution and lead the implementation of interventions.
- 9+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related (e.g., hiring, training, talent management, performance management) OR 7+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Preferred and Additional Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience partnering with a wide network of clients and across Human Resources to deliver effective business solutions.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to perform in an environment of ambiguity and influence decisions
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.